Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Pocket Full of Love - Stampin' Up! Kangaroo & Company

  I keep making Valentine's Day cards and I think I have more than I need!  At the rate I'm going my boys and husband will be getting 3 cards each lol!  I guess I could send them out to other family members if I can get them in the mail in time!

  I made this cutie over the weekend as I hadn't used the little pile of hearts yet and I was feeling like doing a bit of coloring.  

  

 I saw a challenge somewhere to use plaids on a card but now I can't find which challenge it was so maybe I was dreaming it!  If you know which one it was let me know so I can give credit!  I was pleased to be able to use this strip of Plaid Tidings DSP from the Holiday mini catalog.  It has perfect colors for Valentine's day.  Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Balmy Blue.

  I edged the DSP with a Rich Razzleberry scalloped edge cut with the largest rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies.

  The big kangaroo is stamped in Memento black and colored with Ivory and Crumb Cake light Stampin' Blends.  It's cut out and popped with dimensionals and then I added the pile of hearts which I colored in with Melon Mambo light and dark and Rich Razzleberry light and dark Blends.

  To fill in the open space at the top I stamped a few open hearts in Balmy Blue and then added the sentiment from Many Messages.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Kangaroo & Company, Many Messages

Ink: Memento Black, Balmy Blue

Blends: Ivory, Crumb Cake light, Rich Razzleberry light & dark, Melon Mambo light & dark

Paper: Balmy Blue, Rich Razzleberry, Plaid Tidings DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, Kangaroo dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!