Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Merry Snowflakes - Stampin' Up! Snowflake Wishes

   The whole Snowflake Splendor suite in the mini catalog is beautiful and I'm enjoying creating with the products.  I have a simple layout using it today inspired by the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge


 Since this is CAS (clean and simple) challenge I don't have a lot of extras on this card.  I let the pretty images and Balmy Blue Glimmer paper speak for themselves.  You can tell in the photo but the sentiment tag is Shimmery White cardstock.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snowflake Wishes, Banner Year

Ink: Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight

Paper: Whisper White thick, Misty Moonlight, Snowflake Splendor DSP, Balmy Blue Glimmer paper, Highland Heather, Shimmery white

Accessories: So Many Snowflakes dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Tasteful Labels dies, dimensionals, From My Heart faceted gems (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!