Monday, September 21, 2020

Beautiful Autumn Blocks - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Autumn

   The cooler fall weather has followed us into this Monday morning.  One of the boys asked us this morning when we'd be turning on the heat!  He was told to put a warmer blanket on his bed lol!

  I needed to design and make a set of thank you cards to send out to my customers for some recent orders.  Of course I wanted to be seasonal so I pulled out my Beautiful Autumn stamp set and coordinating Gilded Autumn DSP.  I was able to make 15 of these cards in no time.

  The layout was for a challenge a week or two back but I couldn't for the life of me find it in my bloglovin' list so please let me know if you recognize it and I will update this post.  I liked it because the 3 blocks were a nice way to highlight some DSP and foil paper as well as a stamp set.

  The card base is Very Vanilla thick, then a layer of Very Vanilla embossed with the Old World Paper embossing folder.  For the first block I used a nice Cajun Craze pattern from Gilded Autumn DSP with a piece of the Braided Linen Trim tied around it.  Below that I used a small bit of the Brushed Metallic cardstock in copper.

   The stamped panel is stamped with some of the Beautiful Autumn images that match the punches.  The oak leaf is Cajun Craze, maple leaf is Bumblebee and the acorn is Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. I stamped an extra image for each and then punched it out and popped it up with a mini dimensional. 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Autumn

Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Bumblebee

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, Brushed Metallic cardstock (copper)

Accessories: Braided Linen trim, Beautiful Autumn punch pack, Old World Paper embossing folder, dimensionals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!