Thursday, May 28, 2020

In Good Taste Thanks - Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Greetings

    I generally find masculine cards harder to make than cards for women and a masculine card for a college age guy even harder.  I wanted to send a thank you to a young man who has been doing a lot to help our church have online worship every Sunday.  He's gotten a lot of the tech and video stuff running smoothly and I wanted to make sure his efforts were recognized at least by our family. 

  The In Good Taste DSP which will be in the new annual catalog coming out on June 3rd seemed like a good place to start.


   I started with the new In Color Misty Moonlight for a card base.  The colors listed for this set of DSP says Night of Navy but for this pattern Misty Moonlight is perfect.  Next is a layer of the In Good Taste DSP.  Then I trimmed a very narrow bit of another In Good Taste pattern with the quatrefoil shape to go across the cardfront.

  And to use as many new products on a card as I can I kept on with a strip of Whisper White embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.  I adhered a piece of Just Jade In Color ribbon over the Whisper White so a bit would peek through my banners.  I cut the banners with the Tasteful Labels dies after embossing one with the sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings.  I popped the banners on dimensionals and trimmed off the overhang on each end.

  Because it looked a little bland and I wanted a bit more of the Just Jade color to show a little ribbon knot is the final touch.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, In Good Taste DSP

Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, white embossing powder, Tasteful Texture embossing folder, Just Jade In Color ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!