Thursday, May 7, 2020

Golden Christmas - Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Christmas

  When I went to pick the project I was going to share today I realized all the cards I had ready were Mother's Day cards and I don't want to spoil the surprise for the moms in our life.  So you'll see those cards over the weekend or early next week.  Instead I'll show a Christmas card that I didn't get around to sharing over the winter.  Nothing like being totally out of season!


  Very little stamping on this card but the gold really makes it shine.  I started with a Night of Navy card base, then a layer of Shaded Spruce embossed with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  I topped that with one of the fun patterns from the Wrapped in Plaid DSP.  I used a lot of it up for classes as well as personal stamping and I still have some left as I'm sure many of you do too.  These are classics that can be used for many Christmases to come.  Some can also be good for masculine birthdays or Father's day.  Don't feel you have to stay in the winter holiday realm just because that's what the paper was marketed towards.

  I used a gold foil tag and punched out the tree with the Pine Tree punch leaving the negative space showing the DSP.  The tag has a bit of gold/Shaded Spruce ribbon threaded through the top.

  And now for the only stamping of the card; the sentiment is stamped in Versamark and embossed with gold onto a Cherry Cobbler Stitched Shape circle die cut.  I had a few sticker stars left from an old Paper Pumpkin kit that I added around the popped up sentiment to finish it off.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce, Gold Foil, Cherry Cobbler, Wrapped in Plaid DSP

Accessories: Pinewood Plank e.f., tag punch (retired), gold/Shaded Spruce ribbon, Pine Tree Punch, gold embossing powder, dimensionals, Stitched Shapes dies, gold foil stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!