Monday, February 10, 2020

Valentine's Day Re-Do - Stampin' Up! Heartfelt

  When I'm designing projects for class sometimes certain techniques are just not feasible for a lot of people in a class setting.  So to still be able to show off some products I have to get creative and change it up so it's still a fun card to make but won't have my stampers sitting here for 4 hours trying to make it!

  I shared this Rainbow Hearts card last week and while it's a cool technique with the rainbow made from Stampin' Blends markers it was just not something that would work for 20+ people in a class.  It would have been a bit time consuming as well as I don't think my markers would have lasted for that many cards (and I didn't have time to order back up markers).  I decided to do something similar but with more Valentine's day colors and sponging instead which is much faster.


  My stampers used sponges to fill in a 5.5" x 4.25" piece of Whisper White thick using Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry and Highland Heather inks.  The colors were swiped on in a random pattern and then the Detailed Hearts die was use to cut it out. 

  I showed my stampers how to use Press & Seal wrap to save all the little heart cut outs to be used on the front and inside of the card.  And to save them to take home and use on more projects.

  The rest of the card is very easy with the sentiment from Heartfelt stamped in black onto Highland Heather cardstock and then punched with the Heart punch.  It's popped up with dimensionals and then finished off with a little heart from the die cutting and a crinkled seam binding ribbon bow.

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Heartfelt

Ink: Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather

Paper: Whisper White thick, Highland Heather

Accessories: Heart punch, dimensionals, crinkled seam binding ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!