Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Love Mail - Stampin' Up! Heartfelt

  You'll be seeing a lot of Valentine's day cards in the coming days. I want to make sure I get them all shared before it's too late!  Now to make sure I actually get them in the mail in time too!

Today's card was from a sketch challenge a week or 2 back.  I don't even know which one but the large partial circle was a fun element to do.  I ended up using a salad plate to trace as none of my dies were large enough!


  The card base is Whisper White thick, then a layer of the From My Heart DSP.  The foil polka dot pattern is really nice!  The partial circle is embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.

  I had some fun layering all these hearts.  The bottom on is Real Red then Flirty Flamingo; both punched with the Heart punch pack.  I stamped the little heart in Real Red onto Whisper White cardstock then fussy cut it.  It didn't take but a minute or 2 so don't be intimidated!

  The sentiment flag was stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink with the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.

  Before adhering the layered hearts to the card front I added a little Real Red Double-Stitched Satin ribbon.

  To finish this card off I added some From My Heart faceted gems on the partial circle.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Heartfelt, Itty Bitty Greetings

Ink: Real Red, Flirty Flamingo

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, From My Heart DSP

Accessories: Parisian Flourish DSP, Heart punch pack, From My Heart faceted gems, Double Stitched satin ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!