Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hearts on a Line - Stampin' Up! Well Said

  I didn't get around to sharing all of the Valentine's day cards I made this year so I'll have to sprinkle them in.  Hope you aren't too sick of red and pink?!

 

  The DSP is the star of the show on this card.  I pulled in a cool wood print from the retired Come to Gather DSP for the background.  I thought the neutral color looked nice against the red and pink. 

  The hearts are all punched from the From My Heart DSP.  The 2 center hearts are foil and look really cool in person but didn't photograph so well.  I punched tiny holes at the top of each heart and strung them up on a length of baker's twine with a red metallic thread.  The red foil heart is adhered to the card front with dimensionals. 

  The sentiment from Well Said is stamped in Gray Granite (it matches the wood grain DSP really well) on a narrow strip of Whisper White and popped it with mini dimensionals.  Finally I colored a leftover heart from the Detailed Hearts die with Flirty Flamingo and added it to the edge of the sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Well Said

Ink: Gray Granite

Blends: Flirty Flamingo

Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Come to Gather DSP (retired),  From My Heart DSP

Accessories: Heart Punch pack, dimensionals, Detailed Hearts die, white/metallic red baker's twine (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!