Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Birthday Trio - Stampin' Up! Bonanza Buddies

 These little animals are just too cute! I don't know why but little critters have been my jam lately when buying stamp sets.  I think I have an animal to cover just about any occasion!  I can open my own Did You Stamp Today? zoo!


    This card is what happens when you can't decide which animal to use on a card because all of them are so cute. So you end up putting all of them on it!

  This card is pretty self explanatory but I wanted to point out the the sentiment is embossed with the shimmer white embossing powder.  The Terracotta Tile banner is stamped with one of the gift box patterns in the Bonanza Buddies suite; it's a cool way to give the banners some pattern and color.

  I'm off to take care of my zoo animals! 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bonanza Buddies, Itty Bitty Birthdays

Ink: Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Versamark

Paper: Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Terracotta Tile, Coastal Cabana, Birthday Bonanza DSP

Accessories: Bonanza Dies, shimmer white embossing powder, dimensionals, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!