Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Lavender Flight - Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender

   I had a few stamping projects to keep me occupied while I was sick and one of them was my customer thank you cards for orders placed in January.  I decided to combine the Painted Lavender bundle with the Sale-a-Bration DSP Flight & Airy.  It's got a spring feel to it doesn't it??


  I started with a Boho Blue base, then used a band of Flight & Airy DSP in a floral pattern.  Next up is a piece of Basic White die cut with the Perennial Postage dies and then embossed with the Sale-a-Bration (SAB) embossing folder Softly Sophisticated.

  I stamped the flower stalk in Boho Blue, one layer is stamped off then the top layer is full strength ink.  The stems are in Garden Green and the butterflies are in stamped off Calypso Coral.  I die cut those images along with the Garden Green leaves and stamped sentiment.  The birds are fussy cut from one of the Flight & Airy patterns. Then everything is arranged on dimensionals and accented with a baker's twine bow and some retired white gems.

  Here is the whole set.

  A change in sentiment and I think this would be a sweet Easter design or a spring birthday.

  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased or earned for free in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Painted Lavender, Hooray for Surprises 

Ink: Boho Blue, Garden Green, Calypso Coral

Paper: Boho Blue, Basic White, Flight & Airy DSP (SAB), Garden Green

Accessories: Perennial Postage dies, Painted Lavender dies, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder (SAB), dimensionals, baker's twine, opaque adhesive-backed gems (retired)

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely Amanda - in the blue/coral colour scheme the card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!