Monday, February 19, 2024

Birthday Balloons - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Balloons

   It's taking me a bit of time to get back into the swing of things in my stamp room after being down sick for a few days.  The colors over at the Just Add Ink challenge caught my eye so I thought I would see what I could do with them! Tahitian Tide and Gorgeous Grape (along with white) is a fun combo and nice and bold and bright!

  I thought these colors would look great as balloons and also give me an excuse to add to my dwindling birthday card supply!


  I leaned heavy into the Tahitian Tide since I always have some regrets when an In Color retires and I feel like I didn't use it enough (or have so many supplies in the color that I realize I over-bought!).  Soon the 2022-2024 set of In Colors will be retiring so I've got to try my best to use them now!

  I started with a Tahitian Tide card base on which I stamped the streamer stamp from the Beautiful Balloons stamp set all the way down the front. 

  I added a Basic White frame made with the Countryside Corners dies to give a bit of an anchor for the balloon elements.  One balloon is in Gorgeous Grape with the sentiment in Tahitian Tide and the other one is stamped in Tahitian Tide on Basic White and then has some of the same color ink blended on the edges.

  For the accents I used the retire 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer paper to cut the large star as well as some of the smaller starts sprinkled in the corner (the others are of course Gorgeous Grape).  The tassel is also in Gorgeous Grape and the string is Tahitian Tide baker's twine.  

  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

 Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons, Hooray for Surprises

Ink: Tahitian Tide, Gorgeous Grape

Paper: Tahitian Tide, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White, 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer paper (retired)

Accessories: Beautiful Balloon dies, Countryside Corners dies, dimensionals, 2022-2024 In Color baker's twine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!