Sunday, February 4, 2024

Bee My Valentine Pop Up - Stampin' Up! Bee My Valentine

   I taught my stampers how to make this adorable pop up card last week at class.  I've put together a quick video showing how to make the pop up mechanism.  It's really easy and can be adapted to fit any kind of pop up images you'd like to add to the inside of your card.


  The Bee Mine suite collection is perfect for a card like this because all the elements work so well together to make a sweet Valentine with the little bee buzzing around inside the card when you open it.


  Check how the video for all the how to's.  Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss out on future videos.  All the supplies are listed below.  To order any of the products used to make this card check out my ONLINE STORE.


 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bee My Valentine

Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Sweet Sorbet

Paper: Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Bee Mine DSP

Accessories: Bee Builder punch, Deckled Rectangle dies, window sheets/acetate sheets, dimensionals, Sweet Sorbet bordered ribbon, Adhesive-backed Hearts & Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!