Friday, January 27, 2023

Rainbow Hearts - Stampin' Up! Country Bouquet

 I have tons of paper to cut for an upcoming class as well as prepping a big personal project that I'll share whenever I get it finished but I wanted to share this quick Valentine's Day card that I made the other day.  I think this one is perfect for a guy without a lot of fussiness and a nice bright color palette.


  This is really easy to put together!  Basic White thick card base, layer of Starry Sky, then a layer of Basic White embossed with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.

  Then using 5 ink colors I stamped the 2 hearts from the Country Bouquet stamp set and added them to the card front with dimensionals in a circle.  The smaller hearts were added with a dab of glue and then the sentiment is stamped in Memento Black and added with more dimensionals.

  So easy!  You could swap out the ink colors for 5 pastels or all shades of pinks, favorite team colors; lots of possibilities.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Country Bouquet

Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mango Melody, Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue, Starry Sky, Memento Black

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Starry Sky

Accessories: Brick & Mortar embossing folder, Country Bouquet punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!