Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Birthday Hoot - Stampin' Up! Adorable Owls

   It's Testosterone Tuesday and I've got an adorable owl in some masculine colors for a birthday celebration.  My guy birthday card selection gets a bit thin at times and right now I need to stock up as I have a lot of family birthdays coming up.  I used 2 Sale-a-Bration (SAB) rewards as main elements on this card so it makes it even better!


  This card starts with a Crumb Cake card base and I stamped one of the sentiments from the Sale-a-Bration set Adorable Owls on the top portion in a random pattern in Crumb Cake ink.  Next I added a panel of the Day at the Farm DSP which is also a SAB reward.

  For some reason I have a ton of Stylish Shapes circles already cut so I'm really trying to use them up so I stamped the party owl in Soft Suede and then colored him in with Blends markers (colors listed below).  Once he was colored in I popped him with dimensionals on the card front.

  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark on Old Olive card stock then embossed it in white.  I adhered the sentiment strip with dimensionals over a bit of Old Olive ribbon tied with some linen thread (aka man ribbon).

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Adorable Owls (SAB)

Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark, Crumb Cake

Blends: Crumb Cake light & dark, Cherry Cobbler dark, Old Olive light, Daffodil Delight dark

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Day at the Farm DSP (SAB), Old Olive

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, linen thread, Old Olive Twill ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!