Monday, May 16, 2022

Windmill Thank You - Stampin' Up! Tulip Fields

   Just a very quick share today!  It's a Clean and Simple card (CAS) so there isn't a whole lot of technique to talk about!  I used the Paper Players clean and simple challenge which is to use a house on your card.  Before I decided to go with the windmill I did google to make sure people actually lived in them and it seems that they do so I went with it.  I guess a non-traditional house counts but if it doesn't it was a fun card to make anyway!


  I started with a piece of the 2022-2024 In Color DSP in one of the Starry Sky patterns.  Then added a hand torn Basic White panel with the windmill stamped and colored with Blends.  I love the pop of blue on the door!  The sentiment is also stamped in Starry Sky.

  I die cut a few clouds and added them the the sky above the windmill.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Tulip Fields, Beauty of Friendship (sentiment)

Ink: Soft Suede, Starry Sky

Blends: Crumb Cake light & dark, Starry Sky light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Accessories: Windmill dies



2 comments:

  1. This card totally has me thinking 'now why didn't I think of that?' as I scrabbled around looking for houses to use for my DT card! Your cute windmill totally counts (my husband has friends that once lived in a windmill!) I love the torn edge and pop of blue from the door and the frame. Way to go! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and creative! WOW! Your hand torn panel is fabulous for your background. I would love to live in a windmill for a week amongst a lot of tulips. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!