Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Golden Pop-Up Birthday - Stampin' Up! Pretty Pop-Ups Dies

 I was just playing around with different ideas for the new Stampin' Up! Pretty Pop-Ups dies and this card is the result.  I'm not entirely sure I like it but maybe it will inspire someone out there to improve it!


  The gold was kind of hard to photograph, especially with the gray weather we've been having the last few days.  I started off with brushing ink (Melon Mambo and Tahitian Tide) onto watercolor paper and drying it with my heat tool and then running them through the die cutter with the Pretty Pop-Ups die as well as doing the same with a piece of the new Distressed Gold specialty paper.  

  Then I pushed out different parts of the pattern on each panel with my paper piercer and then mounted them with dimensionals onto a Basic White panel and then added that to a Tahitian Tide card base.

  I embossed the birthday greeting from Paradise Palms in gold and then cut it out with a Stylish Shapes circle.  I popped that up with dimensionals and a length of Tahitian Tide Metallic Woven ribbon.  A Brushed Brass Butterfly and 2 gold gems add just a bit more sparkle around the sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Paradise Palms

Ink: Melon Mambo, Tahitian Tide, Versamark

Paper: Tahitian Tide, Basic White, Melon Mambo, water color paper, Distressed Gold Specialty paper

Accessories: Pretty Pop-Ups dies, dimensionals, gold embossing powder, Brushed Brass Butterflies, gold gems, Metallic Woven ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!