Thursday, May 26, 2022

Get Well Flock - Stampin Up! Sweet Songbirds

   Just popping in to share this quick Clean & Simple card I made to play along with the CAS Colours & Sketches challenge this week.  I saw this color combo from Tammy Wilson and made of note of it because Pacific Point is hard for me to use as I feel that it just doesn't play nicely with other colors.  So when I see a good combo with it I want to remember it.  I thought the little birds in Sweet Songbirds would look fun in these colors to go along with the challenge sketch which I flipped so that the birds would fit better.


 Since it is a clean and simple challenge I kept it very minimal and only added the sentiment banner and small bow as embellishments.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Songbirds, Through It Together

Ink: Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Mango Melody, Memento Black

Paper: Basic White, Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide

Accessories: Songbird builder punch, dimensionals, Parakeet Party baker's twine



3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! Perfect for a Get Well or Thinking of You. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! These birdies are just super cute Thanks for joining in at CC&S this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is super cute!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!