Monday, May 23, 2022

Sweet Freesia Songbird - Stampin' Up! Sweet Songbirds

   After having an extremely busy weekend I'm trying to figure out where my focus should be!  As usual card making wins out!  Or at least blogging about cards does.  This is another design we made at my last Quick & Easy card class and it's just so cute!  I just can't get enough of these adorable birds!


  Since this was my quick and easy class it's not a complicated design.  Taking advantage of the Songbird Builder punch and a Tailored Tag die cut this one comes together pretty easily.  The All Together DSP black designs make a great contrast to the pastel Fresh Freesia.

 Since I do this class away from home I need to keep the supplies I use to a reasonable amount (let me tell it's a struggle sometimes because I want my stampers to get to see/try so much!!).  If you're one to pack supplies to use away from home remember that using your Stampin' Write markers in lieu of an ink pad is a great space/weight saver.  Since I was only using Mango Melody for the legs and beak I decided to just use my marker instead of the ink pad.  The beak was punched out of Basic White along with the chest piece and the marker was used to color it and the little legs stamp was colored with the brush tip side of the marker.  See I can do hard things like use minimal supplies :)

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Songbirds

Ink: Memento Black

Marker: Mango Melody

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Fresh Freesia, All Together DSP

Accessories: Songbird Builder punch, Tailored Tags dies, dimensionals, Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon, 2021-2023 In Color jewels (retired)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!