Friday, May 13, 2022

Tea Cup Thanks - Stampin' Up! Cup of Tea

 My card today uses the new Cup of Tea stamp set and is just a cute little card to say thank you.  I used some of the non-tea cup stamps to create the background panel and adhered it on an angle for added interest.  We made this on at my last Quick & Easy card class.  If you're in the Richmond, VA area and would like to learn stamping or just meet up to stamp with others please let me know and I'll get you on my mailing list so you can join the fun!


  Once I had the leaves and flowers stamped I  wrapped some white baker's twine around the panel a few times then added a bow separately.  I popped it up on the card front with dimensionals.  Next I cut out a tea cup and added the thank you sentiment and then popped it up with dimensionals as well.

  The final detail is a few clear Polished Dots scattered on the stamped panel.

  This would be a great design if you had to make multiples as it's cute without being overly complicated or fussy and that's always a consideration when making a big batch of same cards.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Tea

Ink: Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green

Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic White, Coastal Cabana

Accessories: Teacup Dies, dimensionals, white baker's twine, Polished Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!