Tuesday, February 8, 2022

More and More Tulips - Stampin' Up! Flowering Rain Boots

   Are you all sick of seeing tulips yet?  I hope not because they are too cute to stop stamping with.  And I want you to see all the possibilities and join me in the Tulip Fan Club that I'm clearly the president of!  My card today features the tulips in the Flowering Rain Boots bundle.  They are smaller scale and a different style of image than the Flowering Tulips set but oh so cute.

  I saw the current inspiration board over at Daring Cardmakers challenge and I loved the bright bold colors and just had to play along.  The features that inspired me from the inspiration board are the colors, the diamond pattern of the rug, the florals, the pink pleated skirt, the line of clay pots and the yellow scripty word/sentiment.


  My colors that used are Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Blushing Bride and Just Jade.  The In Good Taste DSP seemed like a perfect match for the rug in the inspiration; that tan diamond-like pattern is spot on and brings some nice texture to this card.

  I stamped the pots, tulips and stems and cut some of the parts off so I could have 3 pots and arrange them in a little grouping.  The flowers are popped on dimensionals.  Aren't these colors perfect for spring??

  The pink pleated skirt inspired my ribbon treatment with some Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain ribbon.  I layered the bold script thanks cut with the Amazing Thanks dies across the top edge of the ribbona nd used dimensionals to adhere it.

  The final touch are a few Just Jade enamel dots in the corner.

  This was such a fun challenge to play along with and I love the final outcome of all the different elements it brought together.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Flowering Rain Boots

Ink: Just Jade, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Blushing Bride, Cinnamon Cider

Paper: Just Jade, Bumblebee, Basic White, In Good Taste DSP

Accessories: Rain Boots dies, Amazing Thanks dies, dimensionals, Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain ribbon (retired), Just Jade enamel dots (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!