Monday, February 14, 2022

Heart Hands - Stampin' Up! Here Together

   It's always fun when Stampin' Up! releases a new suite of products outside of a catalog.  The All Together Suite is stamp set, die set, DSP and new Stampin' Blends marker colors!  I created this quick card to start playing around with everything.  I think the heart hands are perfect for Valentine's day!

 


  I've always shied away from stamp sets that had human figures since 1) I'm not a very good color-er and 2) I always found that our color palette for skin tones was very limited and having just all "pink" people seemed off to me.  The new set of Blends definitely helps with the second reason since we now have 10 new skin tone markers to choose from and mix and match with!  I'll have to keep working on being a better color-er but for now it's a start!

  I made a sped up video showing how I put the card together.


 

  I used Flirty Flamingo for the card base and then topped it with a piece of the All Together DSP.  The sentiment from On the Horizon is stamped in Memento black at the top of the card base.

   I stamped and die cut the heart hands then colored them in with SU700 Blends marker.  Then I mounted them on a stitched oval with a piece of Flirty Flamingo on the back to make the heart shape pop.  You can't see in this photo but the Flirty Flamingo cardstock is colored with Wink of Stella for some fun sparkle.

  I mount the image on dimensionals over a piece of Smoky Slate embossed with the Stripes & Splatters embossing folder and a piece of white cotton ribbon.

  All of these new products can be found in my online store.  Link in my side bar.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Here Together, On the Horizon

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: SU700

Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Whit, Smoky Slate, All Together DSP

Accessories: Here for You dies, Stripes & Splatters embossing folder, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Stitched Shapes dies (retired), cotton ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!