Monday, June 14, 2021

Squared Thanks - Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish

     My card today is one I designed as my customer thank you for orders placed in May.  I've tried to make sure my customers know how much I appreciate them still placing orders even though I haven't been holding classes since the start of the pandemic.  A little happy mail can't hurt right?  And it's always nice to say thank you!


  I thought some green and purple would be fun to work with for a nice summer floral. I started with a Whisper White thick base topped with a piece of the Sale-a-Bration Berry Delightful DSP in a fun green plaid pattern.

  I stamped the sentiment from Biggest Wish in Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green.

  The flower panel is cut with the Floral Square dies backed with a Pool Party square.  I used the Granny Apple Green Blends to color the stem and leaves.  For the larger flowers I stamped one of the All Squared Away patterns on a piece of Fresh Freesia scrap and then cut out them out.  One is adhered it to the stem and the other is popped up on a dimensional by the sentiment with a little baker's twine bow to decorate the center.  

  Using another of the flower dies in the Floral Square die set I cut a few more smaller Fresh Freesia flowers and added those to the card front. 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Biggest Wish, All Squared Away

Ink: Fresh Freesia, Granny Apple Green

Blends: Granny Apple Green light & dark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia, Berry Delightful DSP (SAB retired)

Accessories: Floral Square dies, baker's twine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!