Thursday, June 10, 2021

Congratulations Petals - Stampin' Up! Hand-Penned Petals

 One of my stamping ladies recently retired so of course I had to make a card to celebrate the occasion.  She says she hasn't had a lot of time to stamp...yet!  Hopefully soon!

  I used the Hand-Penned Petals bundle to make this card and I pulled my colors straight from the Hand Penned DSP to make coordinating a snap.

  I carried the stitching element throughout the card with the various dies.  I especially love the scalloped strip from the Penned Flowers dies; it's a great detail when you just need something extra to add to your layout.

  The stamping on the flowers is all stamped off once with the exception of the outline which is full strength Misty Moonlight.

  Some layers are popped on dimensionals for interest and a Misty Moonlight ribbon knot finishes off the details.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hand-Penned Petals, Many Messages

Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Whisper White thick, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight, Hand Penned DSP

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Penned Flowers dies, dimensionals, Misty Moonlight ribbon (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!