Monday, June 21, 2021

In Color Puffins - Stampin' Up! Party Puffins

   I had my first stamping event in a year and a half over the weekend and it was so nice to see so many of my stamping ladies.  I think we all enjoyed being back together doing some stamping.  Since it was my new catalog open house I kept the projects pretty simple and just wanted to show off the new In Colors and a few new stamp sets.

  I thought the Party Puffins was a good set to use with the new In Colors.  It's a super simple design but still pretty cute in my opinion!


  This one starts with a Polished Pink base and is accented with narrow strips of the 2021-2023 In Color DSP in all the colors in the center.

  The puffins, cake and sentiment are stamped in Memento black on Basic White and then colored in with Blends.  The Basic White panel is then popped on dimensionals.

  The only embellishment on this card is the In Color jewel at the top of the party hat.

  I told you it was super simple!  This is a great class design or one to make multiples of for all your birthdays this month.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Party Puffins

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Polished Pink, Basic White, 2021-2023 In Color DSP

Accessories: dimensionals, In Color Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!