Thursday, June 3, 2021

Blended Butterflies - Stampin' Up! Butterfly Brilliance

     Not much time to stamp so far this week but I have a card to share from last week.  I had some fun coloring with my Blends for a nice bright butterfly card.


  I started with a Whisper White thick card base and then topped it with a piece of Snail Mail DSP.  This pack of Designer Series Paper is retiring soon so if you haven't already gotten it definitely give it a look!  I choose this pattern because the little dotted swirls made me think of how butterflies flutter around here and there.

  Next I stamped a few of the butterflies in Memento black and then cut them out.  I pulled out a bunch of Blends markers in a loose rainbow and then started coloring.  Colors are listed below in the supplies.  Once they were finished I arranged them on the card front with the smallest one popped on dimensionals.

  The sentiment from All Squared Away is stamped in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White.  The end is flagged then popped on dimensionals.  A baker's twine bow decorated the edge of the sentiment and a few rhinestones are scattered for a little bit of shine.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Butterfly Brilliance, All Squared Away

Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay

Blends: Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Highland Heather

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Snail Mail DSP

Accessories: Brilliant Wings dies, dimensionals, baker's twine, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!