Thursday, March 5, 2020

So Much Dino Love - Stampin' Up! Dino Days

  Since my daffodils are blooming and my husband cut the grass the other day I guess I can continue the theme of out of season things we're doing.  I've got a Valentine's Day card to share!

  I made this one for my youngest son and wanted to incorporate some annual catalog and mini catalog items for a "not too mushy" card! And honestly it doesn't have to be for Valentine's Day because you can give someone a special I Love You card all year long...regardless of what the crazy weather is doing or what day the calendar says it is.


  The little T Rex arms always make me laugh and I included the the sentiment on the inside that says "I love you THIS much (It's more than it looks.)  The label die is from the Painted Labels dies and is a nice size to help bolster up a smaller image.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Dino Days, Heartfelt

Ink: Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Real Red

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Real Red, From My Heart DSP

Accessories: Painted Labels dies, Dino dies, Heart dies (retired), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!