Monday, November 5, 2018

Joyous Christmas - Stampin' Up! Merry Christmas To All

  I fell in love with the Joyous Noel Specialty paper when I saw the Holiday catalog back in the summer and I'm still loving it.  I was really disppointed last week when I featured it on a card at class and then saw that it had moved to the backorder list!  I guess me and a zillion other people are loving it too. Several of my stampers loved it too and didn't care if they had to wait on it!

  Every page is lovely with a copper accent on one side so you don't have to be choosy when you want cut into all the sheets.  I designed this card to show off the different patterns and to show a card where the stamping isn't the centerpiece.



This card is a little bit of a fancy fold with the Merry Merlot card base cut shorter and the Whisper White cardstock insert is cut long to fit on the inside so the stamped sentiment shows at the bottom.    It's a nice little something different for a Christmas card.  The front flap of the card is also embossed with Tufted embossing folder.

  I'm also really enjoying the Merry Christmas To All stamp set so that I can mix and match the sentiment to fit the card I'm making.  I had a bunch of stamp sets carry over from last Christmas so it's nice to be able to continue using them but changing up the sentiments to keep things fresh.

  The Joyous Noel paper is backed by Sahara Sand squares and popped up on the card front with dimensionals.   The Tranquil Tide ruffled ribbon is across the front and tied in a knot.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Merry Christmas To All

Ink: Tranquil Tide

Paper: Merry Merlot, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP

Accessories: Tufted embossing folder, ruffled ribbon, dimensionals















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!