Thursday, November 29, 2018

Copper Christmas Tree - Stampin' Up! Snow is Glistening

  It's a week after Thanksgiving and I'm still trying to get organized!  How does going away for just a few days mess me up with my "to do" list?  I definitely have projects to share I just need to make time to sit down and write up the blog posts!

  Here is a card I made when I was playing around with the Snow is Glistening stamp set which is only available until November 30.  Don't wait to order it or the coordinating framelits dies.

  I love the snowflake tree in this set.  It's so elegant and when it's embossed it's even better!


  The Joyous Noel Glimmer paper and the Joyous Noel DSP have made their way onto many of my Christmas designs so far.  I was disappointed that the DSP sold out but a few of my stampers were lucky enough to snag a pack.  Every design is gorgeous!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snow is Glistening

Ink: Versamark, Gray Granite, Merry Merlot

Paper: Gray Granite, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Merry Merlot, Joyous Noel Glimmer paper, Joyous Noel DSP

Accessories: copper embossing powder, Softly Falling embossing folder, Stitched Shapes framelits, dimensionals, ruffled ribbon
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!