Friday, November 23, 2018

Joyful Copper Snowflakes - Stampin' Up! Snow is Glistening - Fab Friday 151

We're back with another fantastic Fab Friday stamping challenge to get your creativity flowing!  I know you want to take some time this weekend to work on some Christmas cards so take a look at our fun sketch and see what you can make with it!



  I am still mourning the fact that the Joyful Noel DSP is all sold out and no longer available.  I had a few more projects I wanted to show to my stampers but at least I can enjoy these designs with my personal stamping.  I think there will be a lot of copper getting mailed from my house this Christmas season!

  I combined the Snow is Glistening stamp set, the Snowfall thinlets and the Joyous Noel paper for an elegant snowflake card.


  My whole card was built up around this beautiful copper foil and neutral paper.  I simply added a banner and then put my layered snowflake on with a dimensional.   The Joy is embossed in copper to stick with the theme and then a simple narrow organdy ribbon is used at the top to anchor the banner.

  The snowflake layers are from the bottom up Copper Glimmer paper from the Joyous Noel Glimmer paper pack, Gray Granitem Whisper White and then the itty bitty little copper glimmer paper star that is from the center of the big snowflake.

  I hope you'll check out the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team and then play along with us!  

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snow is Glistening

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Joyful Noel DSP, Whisper White, copper glimmer, Gray Granite

Accessories: copper embossing powder, Snowfall Thinlets, dimensionals, narrow organdy ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!