Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sweet Row of Homes

 I am having a lot of fun with the new products from the holiday catalog.  The other day I sat down to make a card using a sketch challenge for my layout but the more I played around the card took on a life of it's own.  It didn't end up resembling the challenge at all.


  The colors are right from the Color Coach: Soft Sky, Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss.

  I used the new Holiday Home stamp set along with the coordinating framelits Homemade Holidays.  I just stamped the houses in my 3 ink colors then cut them out.  I mounted them on a piece of Old Olive embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder.  There is a strip of Blackberry Bliss ribbon running behind the houses.

  This set is photopolymer so it's a snap to line up images and do 2 step stamping.  The set has a bunch of smaller accessory type stamps to decorate the houses; tree, leaves, lamp pole, and holiday decorations.  The sentiment is actually in a straight line but I curved it on my clear block when I stamped it and then cut it out to fit over the button.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Holiday Home

Ink: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Soft Sky, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White

Accessories: Homemade Holidays framelits, button, baker's twine, Woodgrain embossing folder, dimensionals, Blackberry Bliss ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!