Monday, September 29, 2014

Flower Frenzy Birthday

  Hope you all had a nice weekend!  We were busy busy so I didn't get much stamping done and I've got to tidy up the house today for stamp club tomorrow so probably no stamping today either....boo!  But I've got a card I made a week or 2 ago to share.  I think it was for a challenge but I missed the entry deadline and now I can't even remember which one it was.

 

  I had some fun with the Flower Frenzy die and some background stamps.  I used Hardwood to stamp the flower layers and Backgrounds Rule for the leaves.  The flower layers are popped with dimensionals with an Antique brad in the center.

  The sentiment strip is pierced and then stamped with And Many More.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hardwood, Backgrounds Rule, And Many More

Ink: Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Typeset DSP, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow

Accessories: Flower Frenzy DSP, scallop edge punch, Antique Brad, paper piercer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!