Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Peace, Love & Joy Christmas - Stampin' Up! Iconic Imagery

 I'm sharing another card I made while on vacation and bringing only the Iconic Celebrations suite and coordinating inks and card stock colors.  Today's card uses some non-traditional colors as Moody Mauve isn't necessarily a top pick as a Christmas color but I think it works here.


  Today, as with my card from yesterday, I'm using a long retired color for my card base.  This one is Confetti White which I found buried in my stamp room closet.  If you don't have any of this paper hoarded like I did you can use Basic White or Very Vanilla, either coordinates with the Iconic Celebrations DSP.  I used the Moody Mauve in a star pattern and then cut the label using the reverse side of the same sheet.  It's a confetti pattern which I guess is a theme here!

  The die set has 3 label shapes, the large one used here, a medium sized skinny one and then the second I used here which is the same shape as the medium one but smaller.  I stamped the words in Misty Moonlight and then the trees in Mossy Meadow.  The outline is full strength and the fill in is stamped off once.  

  I arranged the labels and trees across the card front and now looking back I should have spaced the 'peace' a bit more as it looks a bit crowded but lesson learned.  The trees are adhered with dimensionals and I used the Pecan Pie Ribbon adhesive-backed dots that are part of the suite to dot the top of each tree.

  So now I've got 2 Christmas card made, only about 78 left to go! 

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. The Iconic Celebrations suite can be found in the Online Exclusives section of my store.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Iconic Imagery

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Misty Moonlight

Paper: Iconic Celebrations DSP, Confetti White (retired)

Accessories: Iconic Imagery dies, dimensionals, Pecan Pie Ribbon adhesive-backed dots

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!