Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Pretty Pink Hugs - Stampin' Up! Hearts & Hugs

 After checking my calendar I realized that I need to get my butt in gear to design projects for 2 upcoming events as well as making more samples to show at my new catalog open house at the beginning of May!  I really need to just say no to house work and cooking for a few weeks right??  Since that won't happen I'll have to be efficient when I'm in the stamp room.  So without further ado here is my card that was prompted by the Color Hues challenge to use yellow and pink.


  I thought the new In Color Pretty in Pink would be perfect paired up with Lemon Lolly for this challenge and I think I was right!  As a side note Pretty in Pink seems like an exact match for the retired Pretty in Pink from back in the day.  Not sure if Stampin' Up! did that on purpose or what but if you have product in that color I think they will be interchangeable.

  For this card I used a Lemon Lolly base and then embossed a full panel in the same color with the Dotted Circles embossing folder.

  The mouse from the upcoming new set Hearts & Hugs is stamped in Early Espresso and then colored in with Blends markers.  Once it was die cut I popped it on dimensionals over a strip of retired Iridescent ribbon.

  I punched a heart out of Pretty in Pink cardstock and stamped the sentiment then tucked that behind the mouse. Using the little hearts dies in the Hearts & Hugs die set I added a few more smaller hearts to the card front. A few Iridescent adhesive backed discs are also added for some shine.

 Current items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with * will be available starting May 1, 2024 with the release of the 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. If you'd like the opportunity to order these items early you can join my Stampin' Up! team and get preorder benefits!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hearts & Hugs

Ink: Early Espresso

Blends: Pretty in Pink light & dark*, Crumb Cake light & dark, Petal Pink dark

Paper: Lemon Lolly, Basic White, Pretty in Pink*

Accessories: Hearts & Hugs dies*, Dotted Circles embossing folder*, dimensionals, Iridescent adhesive-backed discs, heart punch (retired), Iridescent ribbon (retired)



4 comments:

  1. Cute, CUTE card Amanda and great use of our challenge colors! I'm loving that background with all the embossed dots and your little critter is just as sweet as can be! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Color Hues! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute cuteness! I love this adorable card making my chosen colors shine! Thanks for playing at Color Hues Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Amanda! Thanks for playing at Color Hues and good luck with your workload.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, your little mouse is absolutely darling! He's definitely the star-of-the show on the pretty stage you've created for him. Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!