Monday, December 12, 2022

Floral Park Thanks - Stampin' Up! Petal Park

   I only had a little bit of stamping time over the weekend but I was able to design 2 cards one of which I sent off before I remembered I hadn't taken a photo!  Total fail!  I might try to re-create it if I can remember what I did!  I did take a photo of this one before mailing it out and it's a beauty!

  Everything except the inks and cardstock are new coming soon products!  The DSP, embossing folder, stamps, punch and embellishments are either in the upcoming Jan.-April mini catalog or January-February Sale-a-Bration!  So many fabulous new items to share with you in the coming months!

  The Regency Park Suite contains everything on this card except for the DSP which is the Sale-a-Bration reward Dainty Flowers DSP.  I love the flowers and punch combo for quick designs without skimping on details.


  I started with a Basic White thick base and then layered a piece of the Dainty Flowers DSP and a piece of Basic white embossed with the Cane Weave embossing folder to cover the whole card front.  I pulled my color combo right from the Regency Park DSP even thought I didn't use it on this card.  These colors are such a pretty combo!

  Next I stamped the flower outline in Shaded Spruce and then filled them in with the matching stamp with stamped off Shaded Spruce ink for a lighter look.  Using a smaller stamp of flowers I used Balmy Blue ink and stamped off twice and stamped it all around the edges of the leaf panel and then I did the same with Petal Pink ink and the little speckle stamp.  

  To make the flowers I stamped the flower outline stamp 3 times in Night of Navy ink and then filled them in with the 3 different colors so I ended up with enough to make 3 cards just mixing and matching the flowers.  After punching them out he flowers are adhered with the Balmy Blue and Petal Pink ones popped on dimensionals.  

  I added a bit of Night of Navy Bordered ribbon behind the Petal Pink flower and an Adhesive-backed Milky Dot in Mango Melody next to it.

  The 'thanks' from Sentimental Park (part of the whole Regency Park Suite or as a separate bundle) is stamped in Night of Navy.

  I think I will be using this suite a lot as there are so many mix and match opportunities with the 2 stamp sets, punch and die set (which I didn't even use on this card!), not to mention all the papers and embellishments!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

***all of the below products besides the ink and cardstock are coming soon in January***

Stamps: Petal Park, Sentimental Park

Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Shaded Spruce, Petal Pink, Mango Melody

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB), Balmy Blue

Accessories: Cane Weave embossing folder, Petal Park builder punch, Night of Navy Bordered ribbon, Adhesive-backed Milky Dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!