Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Songbird Thank You - Stampin' Up! Sweet Songbirds

   Some how I had only used the Sweet Songbirds stamp set for a very small class way back when the Annual Catalog first came out so a majority of my customers hadn't used it yet.  It's such a cute bundle and perfect for all occasion cards.  You can make a bunch of different color combo and little scenes and it's sweet every time!

  For this card that we made in class I stuck with 3 of the newest In Colors for a bright, cheerful card.


  I added a little bit of pattern behind the focal panel with a strip of the 2022-2024 In Color DSP.  My stampers had the choice between the 4 different patterns available.  The sign is stamped off twice in Soft Suede to make it light enough to see the words stamped over the top but you could use Crumb Cake instead.  I needed to reign in the amount of supplies used since there is only so much room on my class tables!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Songbirds

Ink: Soft Suede, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Mango Melody, Memento Black

Paper: Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Basic White, 2022-2024 In Color DSP

Accessories: Songbird Builder punch, dimensionals, In Color baker's twine, In Color Matte Decorative Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!