Friday, September 2, 2022

Jingle Times 3 - Stampin' Up! Jingle Jingle Jingle

   I joined the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge today.  They have a one layer CAS card as the technique this time.  One layer and Christmas can be a really hard parameter to stick with when there are so many cute papers, dies and ribbons to be used for this time of year.  

  I went with the Jingle Jingle Jingle set and just repeated it 3 times with different colors.  I like the bright, fresh colors as well, really gives the open letters a big pop!


 I started with a Basic White thick card base.  To prevent bleed-through from my Stampin' Blends markers I used another panel of Basic White to actually stamp and color on. 

  The 'jingles' are stamped in Memento and then colored with Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party and Polished Pink.

  I added a few image stamps to jazz it up and accessorize each word without having to add any layers.

  I don't think this design is a contender for mass producing but maybe for a few different color combinations for the season.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Jingle Jingle Jingle

Ink: Memento Black, Tahitian Tide

Markers: Tahitian Tide light & dark, Parakeet Party light & dark, Polished Pink light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White

Accessories: none



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! You used the technique very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!