Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Autumn Thoughts - Stampin' Up! Splendid Stems Dies

   I made a whole stack of this card design the other day for my August customer thank you cards.  I was going for a bit of an autumn vibe with the colors.  The gold foil from the Splendid Day DSP is a nice pairing with the orange tones of the leaf die cuts.


  I backed the foil panel with Cajun Craze, then layered a wide band of Basic White with the sentiment stamped in Cajun Craze ink.

  The die cuts in Cajun Craze, Pale Papaya and Pumpkin Pie are grouped to the side of the sentiment and accented with a Pale Papaya ribbon knot.  

  A brushed brass butterfly finishes the details for this autumn inspired all occasion card.  

  I always leave my customer thank you cards blank inside just tucking in my note on a separate piece of writing paper so that they can use the card for themselves to send out (or keep it for inspiration-- there are no rules with these cards lol!).  If you'd like to place an order and receive one of my hand made thank you cards you can find my ordering link in the sidebar.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Go To Greetings

Ink: Cajun Craze

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Cajun Craze, Splendid Day DSP, Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Splendid Stems dies, Pale Papaya ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!