Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Hanging Ornaments - Stampin' Up! Spruced Up!

 After a bit of a break for vacation prep and actual vacation I'm back in the stamp room!  My card today is one I made before my trip and I used 2 now closed challenges; TGIF Challenges and Freshly Made Sketches.  I loved these bold colors for a non-traditional Christmas look.  Red/Green combos can get a little 'blah' after a while so it's nice to change things up!


  I started by masking a small stripe on a piece of Basic White and then lightly blended some Bermuda Bay ink and then stamped the snowflake also in Bermuda Bay ink before removing the mask.

  The ornaments were stamped in Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie and then die cut.  The hanger pieces were die cut in silver foil and added to the ornament with a glue dot.

  I hung the ornament with silver simply elegant trim and then used dimensionals to pop them up at various levels over the blended stripe.

  The sentiment is stamped in Bermuda Bay and accented with adhesive backed sequins.

    Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Spruced Up

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, silver foil

Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines dies, dimensionals, Simply Elegant Trim, Adhesive Backed Sequins & Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!