Friday, August 26, 2022

Autumn Nature - Stampin' Up! Ringed with Nature

   Are you getting into your fall feels yet?  School has started in many places and my kids go back to school this coming Monday so all the autumn things are starting whether the weather feels like it or not!  Our forecast hits 90 degrees every day for the next week so pumpkins, colorful leaves, Halloween, football and sweaters will definitely be hard to sell to me but I can always get behind some seasonal cards no matter the temperature!

  I started this card before leaving for vacation and finished it up when I got home.  I love these colors for a fall card and the the bright Parakeet Party really gives the combo a bit of a fresh pop don't you think?


  I started with a Rich Razzleberry card base and then stamped my own DSP panel using the Ringed with Nature set and a piece of Very Vanilla.  I used Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze and Parakeet Party using both full strength and stamped off once images.  Before adhering that panel to the card front I edged it with a bit of Distressed Gold Specialty paper.

  Next I cut one of the wood cuts from the Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder/die to use as my base for a flower and some branch and berry sprigs also from this die set.  I popped all of them up with dimensionals.

  Finally I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze and hand cut it and added it to the side of the flower with a few more dimensionals.

  Go ahead and get your autumn cards started just in case the weather decides to go with the calendar!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ringed with Nature

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Parakeet Party

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Distressed Gold Specialty paper

Accessories: Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder/die set, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!