Friday, August 5, 2022

Festive Elements - Stampin' Up! Jingle Jingle Jingle

   I have a clean and simple Christmas card to share today.  I used the Perfectly CAS challenge which has the theme 'festive' this time around.  That could mean Christmas, birthday or something to celebrate. Using some smaller stamps from the Jingle Jingle Jingle set and a small star die from Spruced Up Outlines dies I filled in the lower third of my card front with a traditional Christmas color palette; red, green and gold.


  I started with the line of candy canes then added the die cut stars and finally the Garden Green bells (they fit nicely between the points of the stars).  The sentiment from Christmas to Remember is embossed in gold on Basic Black to make it pop a bit.

  I added a bit of retired red striped ribbon as I liked how it matched the candy cane stripes and my scrap bin is starting to overflow!!  Then the whole panel is adhered to a Basic White thick card base.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Jingle Jingle Jingle, Christmas to Remember

Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Versamark

Paper: Basic White, Basic White thick, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer paper

Accessories: gold embossing powder, dimensional, Spruced Up Outlines dies, striped red ribbon (retired)



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful creation Amanda! Love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!