Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Merry Little Tree - Stampin' Up! Spruced Up

   The Global Design Project has a fun case the designer challenge this week.  I love the layout and the colors of the designers' project so I used both as inspiration for my card today.


  Isn't this a fun color combination for a Christmas card?  I used Smoky Slate for the background lines and the sentiment and used Pool Party for the tree and Polished Pink for the gift and star.

  This is such a simple but cute layout and I love the tree and gift popped up and the little adhesive backed sequins to decorate the tree.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Spruced Up, Christmas to Remember

Ink: Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Polished Pink

Paper: Smoky Slate, Polished Pink, Basic White

Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines dies, dimensionals, Adhesive backed seasonal sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!