Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Hippo Hey - Stampin' Up! Hippest Hippos

   I'm continuing to have fun with the adorable hippos in the upcoming Sale-a-Bration set Hippest Hippos.  I love their cute expressions and all the fun dies for lots of great accessories.

  I made this card for my team members this month to say hello.  If you'd ever like to get more information about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator just give me a shout!  I'm always happy to talk shop with you!


  The hippos are paired with another Sale-a-Bration set; Amazing Phrases which has a fun, relaxed feel and is a mix and match sentiment set.  This one will certainly come in very handy! I used the banner shape from Stylish Shapes to cut it out.

  After coloring with Blends I die cut the hippos and then mounted it on a Stylish Square which is adhered to a piece of Tea Boutique DSP.  There are some flowers stamped in the corners to match the die cut flowers and you can find the flower stamp in the Cup of Tea set.

  I raided my retired ribbon scraps and embellishments for a white candy dot for the flower center and a ribbon knot for the sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hippest Hippos (SAB), Amazing Phrases (SAB), Cup of Tea

Ink: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape

Blends: Smoky Slate light & dark, SU1000, Highland Heather dark, Old Olive light

Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP

Accessories: Hippo dies, Stylish Shapes, dimensionals, ribbon (retired), candy dot (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!