Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Unique Special Day - Stampin' Up! Uniquely Artistic

   One of the many great things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is being able to sign up for demonstrator only events hosted by Stampin' Up!.  Throughout the year SU puts on various events for us to show off new products, give business tips and generally just build on the community feelings.  By signing up for an upcoming event we received a new stamp set from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual catalog.  It was a surprise which stamp set we would receive and I was the recipient of the Uniquely Artistic stamp set which is a two step, distINKtive style set which I am excited to play around with.

  I've not had a lot of stamping time lately but I did get to put some ink on the Uniquely Artistic set and came up with this pretty blue/pink combo.

  I gave my Misty Moonlight quite a workout with this one by stamping the background using the large flower and smaller leaf stamps.  I then stamped the leaf twice more on a die cut circle.  I stamped another flower and then filled it in with Polished Pink and then fussy cut it.  I popped it up on dimensionals slightly overhanging the edge of the circle.

  The sentiment is also stamped in Misty Moonlight onto Polished Pink cardstock.  It's also popped on dimensionals with a length of Misty Moonlight ribbon behind it.

  I added a few Champagne Rhinestones for a bit of sparkle to finish up the details.

  I'm excited to try out some more ideas with this stamp set.  I see it becoming one of my go-to all purpose sets.  If you're interested in learning more about the benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator please reach out.  I'd love to share the positive impact it could have for you!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Uniquely Artistic, Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Misty Moonlight, Polished Pink

Paper: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Polished Pink

Accessories: dimensionals, Misty Moonlight cotton ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Stitched Shapes dies (retired)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!