Thursday, April 21, 2022

Row of Tulips - Stampin' Up! Tulip Dies

   The Global Design Project has a fun wide open theme for their challenge this week; Flowers!  I can definitely work with that especially this time of year.  I didn't do much stamping on this card but focused on creating a bright colorful card using the row of tulips die from the Tulip die set.

  Starting with a Basic White thick card base I added a panel of Pool Party embossed with the Splatters embossing folder.  Next, I cut a strip of tulips out of Basic White and using my Stampin' Blends markers I colored them in alternating colors all the way down the row.  I tucked the tulips behind a piece of Old Olive embossed with the Stripes embossing folder.

  The Windmill Fields dies were used to add the clouds in the sky.  I used the new Stylish Shapes dies to cut the banner and stamped the sentiment from Happy & Heartfelt and colored in the little heart in 'mom'.  I tied a piece of retired Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon around the end and then popped it up on dimensionals.  A few retired Old Olive enamel shapes finish the details of this card.

  This was a fun, cheerful card to put together to celebrate Mother's Day.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Happy & Hearfelt

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Daffodil Delight light & dark, Pumpkin Pie light & dark, Sweet Sorbet light & dark, Old Olive light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Old Olive, Pool Party

Accessories: Tulip dies, Windmill Fields dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stripes & Splatters embossing folders, dimensionals, seam binding ribbon (retired), dimensionals, enamel shapes (retired)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!