Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Special Day Songbird - Stampin' Up! Sweet Songbird *Sneak Peek*

  I made an unboxing video the other day showing all the products that I ordered from the demonstrator pre-order and at the end I asked which stamp set I should use first.  Two of my local stampers voted for the Sweet Songbirds stamp set so that's what I did.  If you'd like to watch the video you can see it on my Instagram: @didyoustamptoday  Stop over and say hi when you find me!

  I saw the current challenge at Global Design Project and liked the layout but didn't end up making a slim line card so I won't be sharing it over there but wanted to give credit for the layout to the team over at GDP.


 Every thing on this card except for the Soft Suede ink, Crumb Cake cardstock and sequins are new products coming out in the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.

  The Sweet Songbird stamp set is paired up in a bundle with the Songbird Builder punch.  I used the punch for the bird, wing, and beak on this card.

  I also used a few new In Colors.  Can you spot them?  The card base, bird and sentiment strips are all Tahitian Tide.  The leaves are stamped in Parakeet Party and the DSP is also Parakeet Party and you can find it in the (also new)Tea Boutique 6x6 pack.  The last new In Color that I used is Starry Sky ink to stamp the sentiment strips.

  What a fun set and I'm so glad that I ordered it!  It will be fun to play around and create fun bird cards.  

  If you're into bird stamps then check out the soon to be retiring bird sets: Birds & Branches (#152570) and Free as a Bird (#149468).  Order now while supplies last and they will tide you over until you can get your hands on the Sweet Songbirds bundle!

  Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Songbirds

Ink: Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Soft Suede, Mango Melody

Paper: Tahitian Tide, Tea Boutique DSP, Basic White, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Songbird Builder punch, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!