Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Spring Tea Cup - Stampin' Up! Cup of Tea *Sneak Peek*

   I'm continuing to play around with some of my new 2023-24 Annual Catalog products that I got in the demonstrator pre-order.  The Cup of Tea bundle seems like it will be a very versatile set for me.  I decided to do a birthday card with it using the Seize the Birthday theme of 'Signs of Spring'  I thought the colors and the little tiny flowers were just right for a spring birthday card.  I've been seeing a lot of tiny little flowers sprouting up in the woods on my daily walk so that is definitely a sign of spring to me.


  I started with a Basic White thick card base then topped it with a piece of Tea Boutique DSP in a cutie tiny floral print.  I mimicked the little flowers by stamping the leaf stamp in Garden Green then filling in the open leaves with the light Parakeet Party Blends.  I stamped the little flowers and buds in Crushed Curry and Fresh Freesia then cut them out and placed them on the greenery.

  The tea cup is cut out of another pattern from the Tea Boutique DSP and is popped on dimensional. I added a little stamped tea bag with adie cut heart and then the sentiment from Through it Together is stamped in Tahitian Tide.

  I added a little embossed 'enjoy' flag towards the top and out one of my leftover flower buds on it to carry on the theme.

  Such a sweet little card if I do say so myself!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Tea

Ink: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, Fresh Freesia, Tahitian Tide, Versamark, Orchid Oasis

Blends: Parakeet Party light

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Tea Boutique DSP, Crushed Curry, Fresh Freesia

Accessories: Teacup dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, white embossing powder, dimensionals, baker's twine



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite cards in our gallery, Amanda! Love the paper, the tea cup and just the entire card! Well done! Thrilled you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!