Sunday, January 16, 2022

Hearts Galore - Stampin' Up! Sweet Conversations

   My stampers got a little taste of the cute Sweet Conversations bundle this past week at my new catalog kickoff.  There are so many cute dies in this bundle that I had a hard time just picking a few to use when designing this class card.  In the end I couldn't resist the little envelope so I paired it with a few hearts.


 I managed to fit a lot of products from this suite on this card in addition to the stamps and dies.  We have the fun Sweet Talk DSP in this fun striped heart pattern, the Real Red Faux Linen ribbon and the Iridescent Rhinestones which will definitely be used a lot on my designs this year!

  Less then a month to go to get your Valentine's made and you should really consider the Sweet Conversations bundle and the Sweet Talk suite as a whole.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Conversations

Ink: Highland Heather, Real Red

Paper: Highland Heather, Real Red, Basic White, Blushing Bride, Sweet Talk DSP

Accessories: Sweet Heart dies, Real Red Faux Linen ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!