Saturday, January 8, 2022

Butterfly Silhouttes - Stampin' Up! Amazing Silhouettes

   I'm continuing to work through all of my new stamp sets to create samples to show my stampers.  Sometimes you don't realize a stamp sets potential until you see it used in a few designs or stamp with it yourself.  The Amazing Silhouettes stamp set was not one I would have ordered for myself but I received it as a prize during the Stampin' Up! fun demonstrator event On Stage @Home in November.  After using it for a few cards I'm finding I really like the simplicity of the images which work wonderfully with many different sentiments.

  My card today is a 'thinking of you' card and I brought the sentiment in from another new set; Flowering Tulips.  


  I started with a Basic White thick base then added another panel of Basic White that I embossed with the new Stripes & Splatters embossing folder.  This set of 2 folders are the narrow style so they don't embossed a whole card front but I just ran the cardstock through twice and any seam there might be gets covered up by the next layer.

  I stamped the butterfly stamp in Pale Papaya, Misty Moonlight and Blushing Bride and then backed that panel with a piece of the 2021-2023 In Color DSP.

 The sentiment is also stamped in Misty Moonlight and cut out.  I used a length of the new Cotton Ribbon combo pack behind it and then popped it all up with dimensionals.  The final touch is a Iridescent Basic Rhinestone.

  If you're interested in being a part of my demonstrator team and having the opportunity to join in demo only events and win stamp sets now is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family.  During Sale-a-Bration you get 2 free stamp sets of your choice when you join in January and February in addition to all the products you can chose for your Starter Kit!!  I'm happy to answer any questions you have!  Contact me HERE or join my team HERE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Amazing Silhouettes, Flowering Tulips

Ink: Pale Papaya, Misty Moonlight, Blushing Bride

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, 2021-2023 In Color DSP

Accessories: Stripes & Splatters embossing folders, circle punch, Cotton Ribbon combo pack,  Iridescent Basic Rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!