Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Birthday Boots - Stampin' Up! Flowering Rain Boots

  After a bit of break for Christmas and New Years I'm back and ready to share new projects! Today is the start of the Stampin' Up! January - June Mini Catalog as well as the first 2022 Sale-a-Bration!  Now is a great time to order new supplies for your card making this year!  You can see all of the new goodies by visiting my Stampin' Up! store HERE.  Have fun and let me know if you have any questions!

  I've been busy stamping samples for my upcoming events using tons of new products.  One of my favorites is the Flowering Rain Boots bundle with an adorable stamp set and coordinating dies that are perfect for all the flower lovers and gardeners in my life.  While the sentiments included in this set are of the more encouraging and supportive nature I find the images are great with a birthday sentiment as well!

 


  The Inspire. Create Challenge has a birthday theme for their current challenge so I'll be sharing this one over there as well.  Isn't this a cheerful color palette?  I love red tulips and they just pop with the fun yellow boots.  I added some smaller details like the silver hand cultivator as well as a bit of linen thread wrapped around one of the pots.

  The birthday sentiment I pulled from another new set; Flowering Tulips which is also fantastic but we'll save that one for another day! I layered all of the elements on a piece of the new Flowering Fields DSP.  There may or may not be a heavy flower influence in the coming months!

   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Flowering Rain Boots, Flowering Tulips

Ink: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Cinnamon Cider

Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Flowering Fields DSP, Basic White, Silver Foil

Accessories: Rain Boots dies, dimensionals, linen thread



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!