Thursday, July 22, 2021

Tailor Made Tree Thank You - Stampin' Up! Beauty of Friendship

   My card today is the one I sent out for June customer orders.  I made about 24 of them so they couldn't be super complicated or they never would have gotten finished and in the mail!  As it was they were sent out far later than I had hoped they would be!

  

 Not the best photo as the sun was working against me but you get the idea! This one starts with a Mossy Meadow base that I stamped along the edges with one of the stamps from the Stitchery set.  This set might get overlooked but I think it's a great one for adding a bit of delicate detail.  

  Next I added a strip of In Good Taste DSP across the cardfront.   The tag and hole reinforcement are cut with the new Tailor Made Tags in the annual catalog.  I love the sizes and stitched detail along the edges. 

  The tree is stamped in Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive.  The sentiment is embossed in white onto Misty Moonlight and cut with the skinny rectangle die in the Beautiful Trees die set.  Before popping the tag up on dimensionals I used glue to add the hole reinforcement and tied it with a bit of Misty Moonlight ribbon and Braided Linen trim.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beauty of Friendship, Stitchery

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Versamark

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Misty Moonlight, In Good Taste DSP

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags dies, white embossing powder, dimensionals, Misty Moonlight ribbon (retired), Braided Linen trim (retired)


1 comment:

  1. I always think the simplest cards are the best Amanda! I love the green base with the touches of blue and the tree motif is gorgeous. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!